Santa's Seven Engagement Rings
for Christmas Marriage Proposals
Shane Co.'s List Includes Double Halos, Sapphires and Rose Gold Engagement Rings
DENVER, COLORADO – [December 15, 2015] – Shane Co., the largest family-owned jeweler in the United States, today announced the top seven engagement rings for Christmas 2015. The unique rings include a pear-shaped blue sapphire engagement ring, a three-carat round diamond with a trio of diamond bands and a stunning 1.50-carat diamond set in a rose gold halo setting. Santa's Seven includes diamond engagement rings for those who have been naughty and nice, and settings start at just $1,475. Customers are invited to select the center stone from each store's collection of rare, yet surprisingly affordable diamonds, sapphires and rubies in a variety of carat weights and shapes.
Santa's Seven Engagement Rings for Christmas
1. Pear-Shaped Sapphire and Double Halo Engagement Ring: Brides-to-be who are obsessed with everything about Kate Middleton and her royal sapphire halo will love this Shane Co. engagement ring with a stunning .75-carat pear-shaped blue sapphire set in a double halo of diamonds and 14k white gold.
2. Rose Gold and Diamond Engagement Ring: Celebrity Blake Lively famously said "I do" to a $2 million rose gold engagement ring from actor Ryan Reynolds. This romantic rose gold style at Shane Co. features a 1.50-carat round center diamond and is equally stunning, yet at a fraction of the cost of the celebrity ring. And you won't have to worry about those pesky TMZ photographers following you around town.
3. Vintage-Inspired Oval and Double Halo Engagement Ring: What romantic comedy fan wouldn't love a one-carat oval diamond accented by a double halo with 84 pavé-set round diamonds? This setting is from Shane Co.'s Hollywood glam-inspired collection and is the perfect ring to ask your movie-buff girlfriend to marry you.
4. Double Cushion Halo Diamond Engagement Ring: Natalie Portman is the epitome of style and romance, right down to her extraordinary double halo engagement ring. Award-winning actresses shouldn't be the only women who get to say "yes" to exquisite diamond jewelry, which is why Shane Co. created this double halo engagement ring with 98 brilliant diamonds surrounding a 1.50-carat center diamond.
5. Diamond Double Halo Engagement Ring: Oh, thank heaven for this Eternally Yours Collection engagement ring. A brilliant one-carat diamond is at the center of a double halo of pavé-set diamonds set in 14k white gold. This updated classic is perfect for the woman who loves to put her own spin on tradition.
6. Double Diamond Band and Solitaire Wedding Set: One of the most sought-after rings of 2015, this exquisite design features two rows of pavé-set diamonds and is shown with a spectacular three-carat round diamond solitaire engagement ring at the center. Propose with this Shane Co. ring and you'll be known as "the guy who got it right" amongst her coworkers, family and friends.
7. Cushion Halo Engagement Ring with Pavé-Set Diamonds: Justin Timberlake is certainly the renaissance man of our era: singer, performer, Jimmy Fallon's BFF, businessman, new dad and husband to the lovely Jessica Biel. He also knows his jewelry, too, and scored big when he proposed with a double halo engagement ring, similar to the setting at Shane Co. that features 142 round pavé-set diamonds accenting a beautiful one-carat center diamond.
"Every holiday season, Shane Co. helps couples across the country find the perfect engagement ring and center diamond or gemstone that will be the symbol of their everlasting love," said Shane Co. founder and CEO Tom Shane. "Shane Co. is known for our unique engagement ring settings that set trends on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook, and our expert buying team travels the world to find exquisite diamonds, sapphires, rubies and other precious gemstones that will be at the center of each beautiful ring. This list of seven styles, some nontraditional, is just a hint of what couples in love will find in our 20 store locations in the United States and at ShaneCo.com."