Please check your email for directions to activate your account.
Please check your email for directions to reset your password.
Welcome to ShaneCo.com. We are proud and pleased to offer an opportunity to experience Shane Co. on-line. As an employee or immediate family member, please read and agree to the following terms and conditions of the WSM employee purchase agreement.
As stated in the WSM Company Handbook, "employees may purchase merchandise at a reduction from normal selling price, provided that the merchandise is solely for either the employee's own use or for that of his or her IMMEDIATE family." Immediate family is defined as follows: Employee's spouse, spousal equivalent, daughter, son, mother, father, sister, brother, grandparent, grandchild, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, step-parent, or step-child, or a person who is legally acting in one of the above capacities, or another relative living in the employee's residence.
Employees are eligible for the employee discount privilege after receipt of their first pay stub from Western Stone & Metal.
I understand and agree my password is unique to me and cannot be shared with anyone.
I agree I will not purchase any merchandise for the purpose of resale.
I agree I will not purchase any merchandise in proxy for others.
I agree I will not distribute or share, and will keep the employee price confidential.
Any misuse of this employee benefit will result in the loss of such benefit to the employee and all qualified family members stated above, as determined by the VP of Human Resources.
Any employee violation, or violation by a family member, of the Company's EMPLOYEE PURCHASE POLICY, Section IV-L of Company Handbook could result in progressive counseling action being taken with the employee up to and including termination.
Your email has been sent
DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - February 09, 2016) - Shane Co., the largest family-owned jeweler in the United States and a favorite with brides- and grooms-to-be for decades, today announced the top 16 engagement rings and diamond bands for 2016. The popularity of rings featuring cushion cut diamonds continues, and the halo style favored by Natalie Portman, Katherine Heigl, Carrie Underwood and other celebrities is still a favorite with women from California to Georgia. 1. Platinum Cathedral Engagement Ring with 1.25-Carat Yellow Sapphire - Three sides of this unique ring are embellished with 52 round diamonds, the perfect backdrop for the sunny yellow round center sapphire.
List Includes Cushion Cut Diamonds, Rose Gold, Double Halos and Other Traditional and Trendsetting Styles
The 2016 list includes traditional solitaires, romantic halo rings and stackable diamond bands for the ultimate sparkle statement. Shane Co. has an incredible selection of symbols of love for every budget, with prices ranging from $400 for unique diamond bands to $60,000 for spectacular 3-carat engagement rings. Many of the engagement ring settings at Shane Co. are customizable and allow the client to select the diamond shape or even a color gemstone for the center stone.
Shane Co.'s Top 16 Engagement Rings and Diamond Bands for 2016
2. Exquisite 3-Carat Round Diamond Engagement Ring and Wedding Band Set - Three rows of hand-matched, pavé-set diamonds total 1.72 carats total weight and set the stage for the spectacular 3-carat brilliant round center diamond.
3. Romantic Platinum Halo Wedding Ring Set with .75-Carat Cushion Cut Center Diamond - Ninety-eight round diamonds highlight the cushion cut center stone that is surrounded by a heavenly halo.
4. Hollywood Glam 1-Carat Diamond and Platinum Engagement Ring - A nod to the glamorous Art Deco era, this platinum engagement ring features tapered baguette diamonds and a round 1-carat diamond.
5. Vintage-Inspired 2-Carat Oval and Bezel-Set Diamond Engagement Ring - This charming ring has a 2-carat oval diamond at the center and a 14 karat white gold band with 14 round bezel-set diamonds.
6. Classic Rose Gold 1-Carat Round and Pavé-Set Diamond Engagement Ring - Forty-eight round diamonds glimmer throughout this classic cathedral-style solitaire engagement ring.
7. Magnificent 1-Carat Round Diamond Engagement Ring with Split-Shank Design - Sixty pavé-set round diamonds in a modern split-shank design lead up to a brilliant round diamond.
8. "Five Table" 1.5-Carat Diamond Halo Engagement Ring - Forty-six round diamonds and a 1.5-carat round center diamond make this a statement ring that will be visible from five tables away at your favorite restaurant.
9. Couture Rose Gold Halo Engagement Ring with 1.5-Carat Cushion Cut Diamond - This exclusive Couture by Shane Co. engagement ring features 98 hand-selected pavé-set round diamonds.
10. Lovely Two-Tone Diamond Wedding Band - Eleven round diamonds set in 14k rose and white gold shine bright in this sweet wedding band.
11. Traditional Platinum Engagement Ring with 1.25-Carat Emerald Cut Diamond - This stunning emerald cut center diamond is flanked by eight round diamonds and is set in superior quality platinum
12. Eternally Yours 1-Carat Cushion Cut Diamond Halo Engagement Ring - This elegant solitaire halo engagement ring has 58 round diamonds pavé-set in 14 karat white gold.
13. Vintage-Inspired Rose Gold Pavé-Set Diamond Wedding Band - Pavé-set diamonds add beautiful sparkle to this wedding band with engraved detailing.
14. Double-Halo Round Diamond Engagement Ring with .75-Carat Oval Diamond - A brilliant pavé diamond double-halo setting with an oval center diamond, set in 14 karat white gold, is pure bliss.
15. Unique Pink Sapphire Wedding Band in 14k Rose Gold - This utterly feminine wedding band features 19 round pink sapphires set in blushing rose gold.
16. Gorgeous 1.5-Carat Diamond Halo Engagement Ring - Vintage-inspired milgrain detailing beautifully accents 98 round pavé-set diamonds and a 1.5-carat round center diamond.
Gorgeous 1.5-Carat Diamond Halo Engagement Ring - Vintage-inspired milgrain detailing beautifully accents 98 round pavé-set diamonds and a 1.5-carat round center diamond. "2016 is an exciting year for couples planning to get engaged or married," said Shane Co. founder and CEO Tom Shane. "Shane Co. has hundreds of unique styles of engagement ring settings and thousands of loose diamonds, sapphires and rubies for the center stone. Almost all of our styles are exclusive and have unique design features that brides-to-be won't find anywhere else. Many of our collections are available in rose gold, white gold, yellow gold and platinum, and the choice of different center diamond shapes and carat sizes, which gives customers the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind symbol of love. I hope that this list of the 16 Top Engagement Rings and Diamond Bands gives couples new ideas and helps them select the perfect ring."
DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - February 09, 2016) - Shane Co., the largest family-owned jeweler in the United States and a favorite with brides- and grooms-to-be for decades, today announced the top 16 engagement rings and diamond bands for 2016. The popularity of rings featuring cushion cut diamonds continues, and the halo style favored by Natalie Portman, Katherine Heigl, Carrie Underwood and other celebrities is still a favorite with women from California to Georgia.
1. Platinum Cathedral Engagement Ring with 1.25-Carat Yellow Sapphire - Three sides of this unique ring are embellished with 52 round diamonds, the perfect backdrop for the sunny yellow round center sapphire.