The most popular metals are platinum and gold. Shane Co. carries a variety of gold shades including rose, yellow and white gold and other precious metals such as cobalt, titanium, Damascus steel and meteorite bands. Choose a single shade of metal with accents or a two-tone style blended with more than one metal.
When shopping for unique men’s wedding bands from Shane Co., you can select from these metal types:
• White gold: This is one of the most popular options for men’s wedding bands because of its sophisticated look.
• Rose gold: Rose gold is a less-traditional choice, but offers vintage appeal favored by men who want a distinctive look.
• Yellow gold: Yellow gold offers the warm glow that is often preferred for classic men’s wedding bands.
• Titanium: This strong and durable material features a lighter weight and a darker sheen.
• Platinum: This is a popular type of men’s wedding ring because it is durable and extremely rare. Many appreciate platinum men’s wedding rings because they’re hypoallergenic and don’t cause skin reactions.
• Damascus steel: The steel used in these wedding rings features distinctive, one-of-a-kind wavy surface patterns.
• Meteorite: We offer rings made of authentic meteorite. Each style is unique because no two pieces of meteorite are identical.
• Silver and gold: Some of our wedding rings for men have both sterling silver and gold.
• Tri-tone gold: A tri-tone gold ring offers rose, yellow, and white gold in one piece.
• Cobalt: Cobalt is a bright, white, hard metal with a silver-gray sheen.