It’s true — we get spaghetti legs at the mere thought of a beautiful love story. We live vicariously through your poetic professions of love, real-life meet-cutes, and bewitching tales of two destinies intertwined. That’s why Shane Co. is thrilled to announce the launch of our Tell Us Your Love Story Contest. As a participant, you can wax poetic about how you met your better half or the moment you fell head over heels in love with “the one.”
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for your most enchanting, hilarious, or downright romantic anecdote from your relationship. Couples new and old can enter, so put your budding love on display in iambic pentameter or belt out news of your 50th anniversary from the mountaintops. Ham it up, get cheesy, make us cry. Whether you go for crocodile tears or gut-busting laughter is up to you. As long as it makes us coo and swoon, it’s welcome here.
- Keep it PG-13. Graphic content will not be tolerated
- The length must be between 100 and 300 words
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply
Disregarding any of these requirements is grounds for immediate disqualification.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the contest, contestants MUST FOLLOW FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW, where you’ll be asked to write your prose. The form also requests your name and email address, so that we can notify the winner once one has been selected.
Any contestants who do not complete the entry form by following the below link will not have an official entry into the contest.
The deadline for contest entries is Friday, November 5, 2021. Contestants will need to submit their love stories via the below link by that date in order to be considered. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
The winner will be announced on Friday, November 19, 2021, and will receive a $1,000 payment.
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Shane Company whose principal office is located at 9790 E Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO, 80112.
- Employees of Shane Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where they reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.shaneco.com. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on Shane Company’s website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that Shane Company can notify the winner of the results.
- The closing date for entry will be November 5, 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The selection process will be at the discretion of Shane Company. The winner will be required to complete certain tasks designated by Shane Company. If the winner does not follow through with the tasks required of them, they will not receive the prize of $1,000.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 15 business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Shane Company will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, and video in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
- 9790 E Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO, 80112
- Shane Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.