Let’s face it, we all enjoy a few reality TV shows here and there, but the ones that surround the subject of love are really attention-grabbing. By now, at least someone you know has suggested you watch a reality love TV show that soon makes its rounds in pop culture news. From the Shake and Deepti conflict on Love Is Blind, to screaming matches on Are You the One, the drama is just too good to turn a blind eye. What better way to spend a Friday night than at home in your PJs with a glass of wine and a bowl of popcorn, binge-watching a reality TV show? And guess what? You can get paid for it!
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a lover of reality TV love shows who has an attention to detail and enthusiasm for meeting deadlines. The winner will choose three shows from the following list to watch one entire season of and answer questions that we provide.
- Are You the One?
- Back with the Ex
- Love Is Blind
- Sexy Beasts
- Too Hot to Handle
- Watch one season for each of the three love reality TV shows selected from the list above
- Answer the questions provided regarding the shows
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply
Disregarding any of these requirements is grounds for immediate disqualification.
How to Apply
To apply, you must read the terms and conditions below and then fill out the entry form below, where you’ll be asked to submit your reason for being the ultimate candidate to binge-watch these love reality TV shows. You must also fill out the required fields, like your name and email, so that we can notify the winner once one has been selected.
Any applicants who do not complete the entry form below will not have an official entry into the candidate pool.
The deadline for contest entries is 06/27/2022. Applicants will need to submit their applications by that date to be considered. After this date, no further applications will be permitted.
What You’ll Get
Winners will receive a $1,000 check. Additionally, you can expect a $25 gift card that can be used to create a Netflix account.
The winner will be announced on 07/11/2022, and will receive a $1,000 payment.
Contest Terms and Conditions
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Shane Company whose principal office is located at 9790 E Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO, 80112.
- Employees of Shane Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where they reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.shaneco.com. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on Shane Company’s website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that Shane Company can notify the winner of the results.
- The closing date for entry will be (Monday), June 27th, 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The selection process will be at the discretion of Shane Company. The winner will be required to complete certain tasks designated by Shane Company. If the winner does not follow through with the tasks required of them, they will not receive the prize of $1,000.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 15 business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Shane Company will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, and video in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
- 9790 E Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO
- Shane Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.