We are pleased to share that we found the perfect person for the task. Congratulations to Meghan for securing the opportunity! Read more about Meghan and how she won us over below.
Meghan lives in Sacramento, California, with her best friend and their three beautiful cats. She works as a Marketing and Creative Services Coordinator where she brings nutrition education to life through creative design and content curation. Meghan has many passions but she particularly loves music and live shows, film and photography, and skateboarding. She is everyone’s favorite Pisces and can connect with almost anyone she meets, enriching lives one happy hour at a time.
We are excited to share this journey with Meghan and can’t wait to hear all about her dates!
Preparing for a first date is always an exciting and nerve-racking process. We know it takes a lot of courage to put your heart on the line and take a chance on someone new. On the other hand, it could be the beginning of many beautiful moments to come. Practice makes perfect, especially when it comes to first dates. That’s why we want to give you a helping hand in shaking off those first-date nerves and making more magical moments happen.
Just in time for cuffing season, we want to pay someone $1,500 to go on 15 first dates. The selected winner would be required to find the dates (via a dating app or another avenue) and document their journey, then report back on their experience. Who knows, maybe the winner will find their person throughout their journey and seal the deal with a Shane Co. engagement ring!
What We’re Looking For
The applicants we’re looking for must be single and ready to mingle (that’s right, cheaters never win, and winners never cheat). If you’re selected, you’ll be asked to simply secure 15 dates with 15 different partners over the course of five months. The winner may find potential partners in person, via dating apps, on blind dates, at bullfighting competitions, or any other method of meeting. Dates don’t necessarily have to be strangers, but they must be 15 different people.
First-date locations can include anything from candlelit dinners to a coffee shop rendezvous. All you have to do is document each date by taking a photo during the outing and filling out a brief worksheet about your experience. Don’t worry if you hit it off with one of your dates; second dates are strongly encouraged! They just don’t go toward your final count.
Jokes aside, we encourage the winner to review safety precautions before attending any dates. The safety of all participants is our top priority, so be sure to catch up on best practices before entering our contest. We encourage the winner to plan their dates in public places and enact buddy systems and backup plans so they’re adequately prepared for any situation.
- Applicants must be single.
- Winner must be willing and able to secure 15 dates with 15 different partners over the course of five months.
- Your dates do not have to be strangers, but they must be 15 different people.
- The winner will be required to take a photo to document each of the 15 dates and fill out a brief worksheet outlining their experience.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply.
Disregarding any of these requirements is grounds for immediate disqualification.
How to Apply
To apply, you must complete the form below, where you’ll be asked to answer a few brief questions. You must also fill out the required fields, like your name and email, so that we can notify the winner once one has been selected.
Any applicants who do not complete the entry form by following the below link will not have an official entry into the candidate pool.
The deadline for contest entries is February 10th, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST. Applicants will need to submit their applications by that date to be considered. After this date, no further applications to the job posting will be permitted.
What You’ll Get
The winner will be announced on February 27th, 2023, and will receive a $1,500 payment.
Contest Terms and Conditions
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Shane Company whose principal office is located at 9790 E Arapahoe Rd, Centennial, CO 80112.
- Employees of Shane Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where they reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.shaneco.com. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on Shane Company’s website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that Shane Company can notify the winner of the results.
- The closing date for entry will be 2/10/23 at 11:59 PM EST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The selection process will be at the discretion of Shane Company. The winner will be required to complete certain tasks designated by Shane Company. If the winner does not follow through with the tasks required of them, they will not receive the prize of $1,500.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 15 business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Shane Company will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, and video in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
- 9790 E Arapahoe Rd, Centennial, CO
- Shane Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
I have been single for almost a year and a half. I’m 31 years old, once married and divorced, with 2 children that live with their father because they are, unfortunately, not biologically mine. Dates make me nervous to the point of nausea. So much so that I’ve never been on one, except when already in long term, committed relationships. I’m an introvert, with occasional extrovert tendencies.
I’ve been single now for over 2 years after a emotionally draining 14 year relationship. It is scary putting yourself out there in this new dating world, so I’ve been a bit apprehensive. I feel like this might be a fun opportunity to get back out there and maybe something great will come out of this. 🤞
I’m a widowed since 2009 and I’m ready to move on with my life one more time, and Korean-American, Democratic.
My three grown children have their own lives and my grandchildren are in good hands, and now it’s time for me to spread my wings and wanting a lifetime partner.
I’m a sincere person who lived through ups and downs and won’t settle for less. My heart is kind and willing to meet someone who can fulfill my need.
Imagine trying to find a date when you’re 68 years old! Dating sites either give you people that look like your grandmother or that lave hours away! Frustrating is an understatement!
I enjoy a challenge and being an ex banker after 30 yrs decided to get my real estate license and concentrate on my family. Life is an adventure. Live it to the fullest. Having someone to share it with is icing on the cake.
I like Diamond
Hi I love seepstakee
I have been out of the dating scene for quite some time due to fighting cancer. I will be 2 years cancer free in February and I’m ready to mingle.
I am a very outgoing and energetic person. Going through cancer made me appreciate and enjoy life even more. I love trying new things and staying active.
I have never met a stranger and would love the opportunity to meet new people and write about my dating excursions.
60 year old beautiful God fearing intelligent woman. Single, no children and only child. Very spontaneous, funny, loyal person. Love to meet a champion to wine and dine with. Single and ready to mingle. The sky is the limit.
Hi, I am, a 47 years of age, very much interested on your “No Cheaters Contest”. Before Hand, What will keep someone from participating, I am very good hearted women with 16 year old twins left at home, I have a cloudy background not stormy, don’t get scared. Also top it off Im not financially stable,, just a little bad luck. Do I meet requirements? Is it possible that He will find The never found Lost Love In ME?.? CDG. Fabens Tx
Being a single mom, the dating world is next to impossible. Between work and kids …. to the outside world it may seem like there’s no time to date. We would like a companion too!! Plus, who doesn’t like diamonds. If this helps find Mr. Right then I’m all for it!!
I no longer believe in love. But I’d be willing to try to prove myself wrong for $1500. You betcha.
Lets do This
Good vibes great times !!!
25 years old. Trans Man. Very romantic person from the beautiful Greece.. What else? 😛
I am straight forward and know what I Want.. which men always feel intimidated.
Hi all. Mid 40s in New Jersey and looking to date. I like walking, boardwalks dwells, concerts, dancing, and good conversation and music
I been single for 2 years dating has been a real struggle for me because I’m looking for real love out there
I have been single now for three years after being in a relationship for 17 years. Very difficult to date in New York City especially being in my early 60’s. Would love to be in a relationship again and share all of what life has to offer.
Long term boyfriend passed away some time ago. Then just focused on work—teaching, teaching and teaching—which is way too easy in New York. I feel I need to get back to focusing on self and making myself priority.
Well it’s been almost two years since I been with someone, and all I do it work come home take care of my kids n do it all over again. Never have time to even think about this much because now a days dating sucks. No one don’t know how to hold a decent conversation and most is not loyal but why not this gotta be fun
Being a single good man in New York City is tough so finding the right one that checks off everything on the list and vice versa is important
Single where are all the man at
I’m 28 years old and my past hasn’t been much of a story, but I took the leap of faith to began writing it as a book; and I’ve held on to the love that you read in Nicholas sparks novels. So I seen this and thought maybe this is my final chapter or my hallmark making of a movie to my life.
I am single for 20 years. In this 20 years , Only LDRS for a few years and met a month with a girl in 2015. I am alien Asian American . I don’t want to win the prize. But I want to date. Live in Toledo ,Ohio. The reason I am being single is I am workaholic person.
I find this a farce and do not blame anyone for turning their back on something so disruptive in one’s personal life. There us no way that I would be paid whatever amount of money or otherwise to expose my personal life.
I’m 28 single mom of one. Looking for love, outgoing, and life of the party personality. I’m genuine and I love LOVE! I’ve had a few bad relationships that has made me nervous to date but I’ll never give up on love.
I’ve been single & ready to mingle for going on 3 1/2 years. I would consider myself to be a fun loving & out going girl that is always to for any challenge thrown at me.
Single and ready!
Hola! This sounds like fun! I’m down!
I want the emails
Being divorce for a long time , I find my self as an Undatetable 54 yrs old Asian . I tried to be more proactive with dating sites but I found them . Unreal man as majority of them were scammers. I am a very loving 🥰 woman and steady in my career. Wanting to meet a man to date is been my wish for a while now . I want to prove to myself that there is a man set aside for me.
I have been single for a decade and decided now it is my time. I am ready. I raised 3 successful adult children, and did the emotional, physical and psychological work on me after my long term marriage ended. It is my turn now to find my life partner that will enhance my world and theirs. Single life taught me a lot about me, but I love being a couple. So many amazing things are happening in my life and I would love to share that with someone. Pick me for 15 first dates. Let’s find my new best friend and lover. Several friends of mine have been successful in their search and I believe I will be too. Let’s get ready and go for it !!
I’m so excited, the anticipation is driving me through the roof for the winner announcement✨