Getting married is a beautiful — albeit sometimes scary — moment that many couples experience together. It requires a deep understanding of and trust for your betrothed. It’s an unshakable bond of commitment; a promise to always be by their side and put their needs above your own.
While we can think of nothing more romantic than that, we get it. Your single life is going (or went) out the window! Why not enjoy one last hoorah as a bachelor or bachelorette with the company of your closest friends before settling down with your one true love?
That’s the aspect of marriage that this contest is all about. What did YOU do for your bachelor or bachelorette? How wild and crazy did it get? Share a ludicrous moment from your last single night for a chance to win $1,000! Maybe just one teeny, tiny thing doesn’t have to stay in Vegas, right?
Shane Co. found a girl who knew how to have fun at her bachelorette trip! Congratulations to Charissa Walker for winning $1,000 for sharing a photo of her bachelorette party. Get to know Charissa and her love story below:
“I was born and raised in Detroit. Graduated college with a Bachelor’s in Computer & Information Systems. Met my husband in July 2014, got engaged May 2015, and got married April 2016. Never imagined I’d have a whirlwind romance but we did, and it’s been an exciting ride! Our wedding was nothing short of amazing. Six years later and we still have people tell us how much fun our wedding was. Now we are happily married with two sons, Shane and Gavin. I guess it was destined for me to win!”
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for your wildest moment from your bachelor or bachelorette party captured on camera! Whether staged or candid, we want a photo that captures the mood and atmosphere of this important pre-marriage ritual. Couples new and old can enter, meaning you can enter whether your party is a time capsule from bygone days or still fresh in your mind. Show us your matching party masks or bring that ’70s vibe full force. If you were part of the bridal party instead of the bride or groom, that’s OK too! We want to live vicariously through your wild times.
Along with the photo, you’ll be given the option to add a caption to further bring your moment to life. With photos collected, the general public will vote on which is the wildest!
That said, in case your party or trip got a little too wild, we have some ground rules to follow. The following requirements must be obeyed for entry.
- Share one (1) photo from your bachelor or bachelorette party or trip
- Share an optional comment explaining the photo to further bring your story to life
- Graphic content will not be tolerated
- Content depicting illegal activities of any kind will not be tolerated
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply
Disregarding any of these requirements is grounds for immediate disqualification.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the contest, contestants MUST COMMENT BELOW, in your comment add your single photo (and caption if included) from your bachelor or bachelorette party.
Any contestants who do not comment a photo below will not have an official entry into the contest.
The deadline for contest entries is Monday, May 16, 2022. Contestants will need to submit their photo by that date to be considered. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
The winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 31, 2022, and will receive a $1,000 payment.
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Shane Company whose principal office is located at 9790 E Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80112.
- Employees of Shane Company, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where they reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.shaneco.com. Individuals may enter to win by submitting their picture and story on the contest page on Shane Company’s website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that Shane Company can notify the winner of the results.
- The closing date for entry will be May 16, 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The selection process will be at the discretion of Shane Company.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 15 business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Shane Company will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, and video in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
- 2203 Uravan Street, Aurora, CO 80011
- Shane Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.