Did you know pearls come in a range of colors? They even come in blue and silver, and we’re obsessed! With our brand new Moonlight Akoya Pearl collection, we’re excited to offer blue akoya pearls and silver akoya pearls at Shane Co. Our team was captivated by these baroque akoya pearls, which we selected from a new harvest to create extraordinary limited-edition pieces for our latest Tom’s Finds collection. You’ll find these mesmerizing gems in necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. Discover your akoya style below.
What Is an Akoya Pearl?
First things first — what exactly is an akoya pearl? An akoya pearl is a saltwater cultured pearl that comes from the akoya oyster. These pearls are known to be exceptionally round and lustrous. In addition to blue and silver, akoya pearls come in white, pink, and green. Learn more about all pearls.
How to Style Your Moonlight Akoya Pearl Jewelry
Wondering how to style your new Moonlight Akoya pearls? Fortunately, pearls work with everything. This collection’s shades of soft blue and silver go especially well with other pastels and neutral colors. Try out a white top, light-colored pants, and a pink scarf or headband for a pretty, preppy look. Or, add an edge to your akoya pearls with an all-black outfit and fresh sneakers. The options are endless! We also love doubling up on pearls and pairing your blue or silver akoyas with another color.
Blue Akoya Pearls at Shane Co.
Blue Akoya Pearl Necklaces
- Blue Akoya Twist Pendant: A gorgeous twist design sits atop a blue akoya pearl in this necklace that comes in white or yellow gold.
- Blue Akoya Station Necklace: This necklace features seven beautiful blue akoya pearls on a strand made of rose or white gold.
- Blue Akoya Cradle Pendant: A blue akoya pearl is cradled next to dazzling diamonds within a yellow or white gold setting.
- Blue Akoya Solitaire Pendant: We love this elegant pendant that features a single blue akoya pearl on a white gold chain.
Blue Akoya Pearl Earrings
- Blue Akoya Station Earrings: Each earring features three stunning blue akoya pearls that appear to float along a yellow gold chain. They pair with the Blue Akoya Station Necklace.
- Blue Akoya Twist Earrings: These unique twist earrings pair with the Blue Akoya Twist Pendant and come in yellow or rose gold.
- Blue Akoya Cradle Earrings: These stunning earrings come in white or yellow gold and pair with the Blue Akoya Cradle Pendant.
- Blue Akoya Drop Earrings; Similar to the Blue Akoya Station Earrings, these drop earrings feature two blue akoya pearls and come in yellow or rose gold.
- Blue Akoya Dangle Earrings: Ten round diamonds accent the blue akoya pearls in these dangle earrings that come in white or rose gold.
Blue Akoya Pearl Bracelets
- Blue Akoya Station Bracelet: This beautiful bracelet goes with the Blue Akoya Station Necklace and the Blue Akoya Station Earrings. It is available in white or rose gold.
- Blue Akoya Cradle Bracelet: Pair this bracelet with the Blue Akoya Cradle Necklace and the Blue Akoya Cradle Earrings. It’s available in rose, yellow, and white gold.
Silver Akoya Pearls at Shane Co.
Silver Akoya Pearl Necklace
- Silver Akoya Pearl Halo Pendant: We love this pendant that features a single baroque akoya pearl accented by 10 round diamonds. It’s available in rose or white gold.
Silver Akoya Pearl Earrings
- Silver Akoya Pearl Halo Earrings: These halo earrings are available in yellow, white, and rose gold. They pair perfectly with the necklace above and feature stunning silver akoya pearls.
Explore this beautiful collection and even more pearl jewelry options at Shane Co. If you have any questions about any of our jewelry, book an appointment online or in-person today to meet with our expert jewelry consultants. And don’t forget to tag us in your akoya pearl pictures on Instagram!