What's free for life:Free Maintenance/Repair Work*
Free Cleaning and Polishing*
Free Lost Stone Replacement*
*To keep your Lifetime Warranty active, please visit us for a cleaning and inspection every 6 months.
We will inspect, clean, polish and maintain your jewelry for free for as long as you own it. Cleaning ensures that your fine jewelry is always looking exceptional and inspection ensures your jewelry is protected and ready for everyday wear.
- All-metal jewelry made entirely of gold, platinum or silver
- All merchandise made of gold platinum or silver that contains diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and semiprecious gemstones
- All merchandise containing cultured pearls
- All wedding bands made of cobalt and titanium
When family heirlooms purchased from Shane Co. are passed along within a family, the jewelry continues to be guaranteed under the warranty under the standard guidelines.
What's excluded:Lost, stolen or abused jewelry.
Jewelry that can't be reworked to look like new (like stainless steel).
Free resizing of rings made with metals that can't be resized, like cobalt and titanium.
Warranty does not apply to lost, stolen, or abused merchandise.
If your Shane Co. jewelry is stolen, and you provide a police report describing the stolen jewelry, you will be able to purchase replacement jewelry at a discount. We have no desire to profit from your loss.
We recommend that you insure your jewelry against theft and total loss. If your insurance agency would prefer an appraisal on their own form, please bring in their form, the appraisal and the article of jewelry. We will be glad to complete their form free of charge.
Merchandise will not be guaranteed if it has been abused or worn out of expectations for normal, everyday wear. Examples include garbage disposal mishaps and accidental run ins with your car tire and driveway.
Jewelry not capable of being reworked to look like new is not eligible for our Lifetime Warranty. This includes non-precious materials and metals, like leather, rubber, stainless steel, carbon fiber and tungsten.
We do guarantee titanium and cobalt wedding bands for life like any other wedding band. However, due to the tremendous strength and hardness of these metals they cannot be resized.
In the event a gemstone is lost from your jewelry due to normal wear and tear, we will replace that stone as long as your warranty is valid showing cleaning and inspection records in the last 6 months. This includes smaller, accent diamonds as well as a center stone replacement.
Lifetime warranties are nontransferable to a third party unless gifted within a family.
Simply Free Cleaning and InspectionUnlimited free cleanings and inspections to maintain your warranty.
Always at your convenience and done while you wait.
To keep your lifetime warranty active, please visit for a cleaning and inspection every 6 months. It will be documented by a Shane Co professional on the certified appraisal that accompanied your original purchase.
You are welcome to bring your Shane Co. jewelry to any of our showrooms or ship it to our Service Center at any time for inspection, cleaning, or any other maintenance it may need.
- In-Store Upon your request for a cleaning and inspection, a Shane Co. professional will clean your merchandise using an ultrasonic cleaner (when appropriate) which contains a chemical cleaning solution, a steamer, and/or polishing cloth. Feel free to watch this process through the window of the cleaning and inspection station. Next, your merchandise will be professionally inspected, and your visit will be recorded on your certified appraisal. Depending on the result of your inspection, a recommendation for maintenance or repair may be made, which will require additional time in the shop.
- Ship it to Us If you are unable to visit a Shane Co. showroom, you may have your jewelry cleaned, inspected, and serviced if necessary by mailing it to the Shane Co. Service Center at:
A 6 month cleaning and inspection is required to ensure preventative maintenance is performed at the appropriate time. Also, a cleaning ensures your merchandise is always presented at its best as you wear it.
c/o Brinks Incorporated
2203 Uravan Street
Aurora, CO 80011
- Print and complete the service authorization form.
- Package a copy of the certified appraisal with the jewelry item. If you cannot locate the appraisal just let us know and we will reprint one for you and send it back.
- Mail your package via United States Postal Service Certified Mail, Insured, with Return Receipt Requested. Insure it for the certified appraisal amount.
- We will pay for return shipping.