If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
Shane Co. is seeking a full-time Customer Service Associate who is career minded and possesses unmatched people skills. Our customers place a high value on the more personalized approach and excellent customer service delivered by our customer service team. We are seeking candidates who are outgoing, personable & competitive looking for both professional and personal development.
Customer Service Associates work in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. We bring together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills and potential.
· Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives.
· We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach goals as well as improve skills.
· Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters long term customer loyalty.
· Winning attitude and demonstrated dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
· Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
· 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, retail, or restaurant environments
· Ability to adapt to a variety of people and styles
· Excellent multi-tasking ability
· Previous cash handling experience (POS)
· Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office and SAP)
· Ability to work evenings and weekends is required