The ideal candidate will be a B2C Marketing Data Analyst who is an articulate, technical-minded individual with good business acumen, and excellent interpersonal skills. Candidate should have strong hands-on analytical skills with at least 4 years of experience – preferably with a strong familiarity with retail advertising, email marketing, CRM, customer lifecycle management, project management, segmentation, response analysis, branding and campaign tracking.
Essential Job Functions
· Research and gather data on industry trends and developments
· Research and gather data on consumer trends such as customer migration, buying behavior, demographics, psychographics, etc.
· Perform competitive analysis for new product or campaign development
· Perform pricing and cost analysis of campaigns and market tests,
· Perform analyses of marketing and sales program effectiveness, including pre- and post campaign analysis and ROI analysis across segments, products and channels (including paid search, email marketing affiliate marketing, online advertising, print advertising, direct marketing, etc.)
· Perform data analysis to identify customer segmentation opportunities and rank them based on profitability.
· Publish regular reports that effectively communicate results and impact of advertising performance.
· Conduct annual situation assessment (SWOT analysis) to understand past performance of products, services and campaigns.
· Provide findings and results for all analyses to manager for strategic business decisions
· Work closely with other departments on pricing, distribution, products and sales initiatives.
· Collaborate with business and marketing managers to continuously improve targeting capabilities for all outbound communication programs.
· Perform circulation fulfillment of marketing campaigns in order to increase company profitability.
Do you have what it takes?
· Experience and skills in marketing analysis (ROI analysis, response analysis, marketing channel optimization, campaign reporting and analysis, forecasting)
· Ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.
· Well-developed quantitative skills and analytical thinking.
· Independent thinker, logical, strategic, with a high focus and attention to detail
· The ideal candidate will have familiarity with relational database query tools
· Understanding of Direct Marketing principles, statistics and data mining
· Complete comfort with Microsoft Suite
· Proactive effort to continually learn and grow
· Professionalism in all client contact (phone, email, and in person)
· Ability to meet concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Degree preferred in quantitative field –a degree with emphasis to promotions or marketing is preferred .
· Demonstrable experience as B2C Analyst
· Minimum of four years’ experience with data analysis, measurement reporting, and campaign design
· Experience with CRM software a plus
· Expert in Excel data manipulation and reporting (charts, pivot tables, macros, etc.)