The .Net Developer position will report directly to the Director of Development and Integration and will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Role and responsibilities:
· Work within a creative team of senior developers to promote system stability, scalability, security and reusability across a suite of internet and intranet sitres.
· Research and provide creative solutions to business needs using the latest technologies.
· Provide support and maintenance for current and future company internet and intranet websites.
· Notify business and IT of planned and unplanned site outages.
· Monitor error logs and provide bug fixes as needed.
· Respond in a timely manner to store reported issues.
· Coordinate with business on monthly and seasonal holiday changes and emails.
· Provide after-hours support as needed.
· Work as needed with external entities that provide services for the website.
· Perform site upgrades and new development for current and future company internet and intranet websites.
· Work with the team to bring new technologies that can be integrated into the site.
· Setup better integration between the website and back end systems.
· Help coordinate site releases with IT and business.
· Help identify risks to projects that could cause a delay in delivery or issue with quality.
· Provide support where needed for all Microsoft development environments.
· Manage time and tasks to deliver changes on time and with quality in mind.
· Extremely knowledgeable in the use and implementation of .NET and web-related technologies and continually working to expand that knowledge into new arenas.
· Understand the Retail environment and the need to react quickly to business issues.
Background and Experience:
· 4+ years experience in:
.NET web development (.NET framework 2.0 and greater)
HTML (including HTML5)
· 2+ years experience in:
working with and developing WCF / Web Services
CSS (including CSS3)
· 1+ years experience in:
· Knowledge of TFS
· Ability to debug code
· Good communication skills
· Desire to work within a team environment
Additional skills and knowledge a plus:
· Knowledge of JSON
· SAP knowledge
· Basic knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop
· Knowledge of JqueryUI
· Knowledge of Jquery Mobile
· Experience working with AppMobi platform for Mobile Apps
· MySQL Experience
· Working with Adobe SiteCalayst
We offer a great benefits package to include:
· Paid Holidays (we are closed on 7 major holidays)
· Paid sick and vacation
· Health, Dental, Vision, Flex-spending
You must be eligible to work in the United States.