Shane Co Jewelers is seeking a Solution Architect to join its IT operations team in Centennial, CO.
Please include cover letter with resume.
The IT group has undergone a recent transformation and the IT leadership is looking for a solution driven technologist to support application integration, network infrastructure design and managing successful delivery of key technology projects. To meet this goal, we are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and flexible individual who has a solid background in technology and leveraging vendors. The candidate must be prepared to roll their sleeves up and take on multiple challenges in addition to making an impact by thinking differently, introducing innovation and managing change.?
The Solution Architecture position will be responsible for leading and supporting the full range of solution architecture duties in response to the needs of the business.? Duties range from initial requirements capture, solution design and due diligence to transition planning, implementation oversight, and ongoing solution review and support.?
What can you expect to do in this role?
· Engage with the IT/?business executive teams to understand strategic requirements and constraints.
· Analyze and evaluate requirements to guide the solution design process.
· Conceptualize and socialize solution options to meet business and technical requirements.
· Plan and manage due diligence activities to gather, analyze and confirm operational information.
· Work across functional, organizational and geographic lines to facilitate and integrate the contribution of subject matter experts, operations and IT resources to design detailed solution architectures, operating models and transition plans.?
· Identify and quantify operational and transformational improvements, savings, efficiencies and innovations.
· Engage with appropriate technology and capability vendors who are part of the solution.
· Prepare solution architecture documents and presentations for review and governance, and driving the necessary sign-off with IT leadership.
Do you have the necessary experience?
· 5 – 10 years of managed services solution architecture experience, ideally with medium sized company or with a smaller but innovative technology provider.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of existing and emerging BPO/ITO tools, technologies, techniques and methods.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of BPO operations (direct operational experience an advantage)
· Process modeling, analysis, and performance system design skills.
· Project management skills, preferably with a recognized certification.
· Excellent MS Office skills.
· Domain Expertise - The successful candidate will have domain expertise in middle and back office services in one or more of the following: Retail, Service and/or Logistics industry
The role will be located in Centennial, CO – No relocation assistance will be provided.