Shane Co Jewelers is seeking a Service Desk Analyst I to join its IT operations team in Centennial, CO.
1. TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER.
2. Responsible for entering problem calls into the Service Desk Tracking software(Service Now), problem resolution and communication with the end user from start to finish or close of a call or incident.
3. Responsible for keeping the Service Desk Lead informed regarding current events within areas of your responsibility.
4. Develop and maintain a “big picture” understanding of the Western Stone & Metal computer IT systems and services. This understanding should include the view of the end-user as the one executing these systems and using these services, while at the same time understanding the view of the provider of these systems and services.
5. Act as an associate “front end” between end users and the IT department. Help coordinate formal user requests for: solving computer related problems, modifying current programs, any new changes required, and suggest IT related “user based” system or procedure improvements. Be a problem analyst and problem solver.
6. Answer and resolve Service Desk calls from local and remote users and stores
7. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, consistent follow-through to assure problems are resolved and ability to respond to last minute requests
8. Develop in-depth Product Knowledge in order to resolve user questions and issues.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with individuals with all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets (i.e. Developers, Project Managers and external users)
10. Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
11. Use remote desktop software with clients to resolve issues or demonstrate solution if necessary
12. Take part in client conference calls to obtain necessary data for incident resolution
13. Must have the technical aptitude to learn, apply and solve technological solutions and/or challenges.
14. A working knowledge of Point-of-Sale software and troubleshooting a plus.
15. Must be willing to spend the time necessary to achieve and maintain a high level of technical proficiency
16. Must have experience working with PC based hardware, software and networking components. Mac knowledge is a plus.
17. Experience working with users, handling problems and requests on the phone and face-to-face with a high degree of professionalism
Earn competitive compensation and great benefits including: