Shane Co. is well known for high quality, value, expertise and superior customer service. We offer a professional environment and the opportunity to work with others who share your commitment to excellence. When you join Shane Co., you'll also enjoy great benefits and recognition for your valued service. Here are the basics; other benefits may be added in the future.
Paid Time Off
As a Shane Co. employee, you will earn:
- 10 days paid vacation after one year full-time employment
- 15 days paid vacation after five years full-time employment
- 8 paid holidays annually (FT)
- 1 paid holiday annually (PT)
- 1 additional paid floating holiday after 5 years (FT)
- Paid sick leave (FT)
Shane Co. cares about the health and well-being of you and your family. We offer affordable coverage for Full-Time employees.
Group Health Plan Offerings (FT)
- For full-time employees and their dependents
- Participation 1st of month after two months of employment
- Medical plan includes prescription coverage
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Choose pre-tax or post-tax premiums
- Medical and/or Daycare flexible spending accounts
Life & Disability Insurance (FT)
- For full-time employees
- Participation 1st of month after one month of employment
- Company-paid life and accidental death coverage
- Company-paid long term disability coverage
- Additional coverage available for employees and dependents
The heart of Shane Co. is our people. It is our pleasure to recognize and reward our employees for their long-term loyalty and service. As a sign of our appreciation, you can look forward to receiving a:
- .05ct diamond set in 14k gold after five years
- .10ct diamond set in 14k gold after 10 years
- .15ct diamond set in 18k gold after 15 years
- .20ct diamond set in 18k gold after 20 years
- .25ct diamond set in Platinum, plus 1.00ct diamond after 25 years of service
Profit Sharing Bonuses
When Shane Co. succeeds as a company, you will share in the rewards.
- We award bonuses to corporate and store level employees based upon company and store performance as well as personal contribution.
401k Retirement Plan
Investing in a 401k plan is one of the smartest - and easiest - financial decisions you can make. At Shane Co., you:
- Are eligible to participate after six months of employment
- Can roll over funds from other qualified plans and borrow up to 50% of your vested balance without penalty
- Company match grows your savings faster
As a regular employee, you will enjoy a generous company discount once you have worked for Shane Co. for three months as a full-time employee, or for 520 service hours as a part-time employee.